Job Ref. Number
The heart of Switzerland is the headquarter of the Connect44 Group. With subsidiaries in the UK, Germany and France the company provides services and support for Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers. The solutions reach from Mobile Network Engineering, Fixed Network Engineering, IT and Cloud to Consulting Services. For the future we aim to further develop our team so that we can move forward with our clients in this ever changing market place. We look forward to strengthen our service portfolio with new services and start to embrace the new and exciting opportunities that will come through digitalization.
For our new services and operations center in Romania we are now looking for a motivated team player as a Recruiter specialist.
- Responsible for the full recruitment process including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to hiring manager/ Sales managers
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company's reputation as "best place to work"
- Staying current on the company's organization structure and personnel policy
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Bachelor's Degree / Higher Education
- 2+ years' relevant recruitment experience
- Previous experience of recruiting within Telecoms or IT markets plus experience with recruitment within domains such as BFS, Retail and Life Science is an advantage.
- Focus on direct sourcing methodologies to attract top talent for roles across Switzerland /Europe
- Recruitment across a range of functions for professional-level roles
- Fluent in English and German languages
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers
- Hands-on experience with HR databases
- Knowledge and experience in recruitment concepts, practice and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and both oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to follow process, comply with regulations
- Self-confident, self-motivated, with sense of personal accountability
- Results driven with the ability to influence others
- Ability to deliver a consistent, high-level customer service experience
- Ability to manage confidential information effectively, while maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures
We offer you to be part of a brand-new office from the beginning and constant development. Connect44 employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and continuous improvement and success. If you have passion for your work, for your team, for the company and the services we deliver, join our company. We live a family atmosphere, support each other and always have space for a good laugh.